Saturday, December 8, 2007

Week 10 #23

The Finale---

The 23 things learning module was really much more difficult and more time consumming than we were led to believe it would be. I was a bit whiny during the process when I got bogged down on week 6 and thought I would never finish but now that I'm finished I can look on the bright side of the learning process.

I'm glad I learned about Flickr although I recently sign-up for a picassa account with google and like it better. I never would have tried that if I hadn't be exposed to a photo site through this process.

I am also glad that I found out about Zoho. I will be using this or something similar through google to help me with my ongoing projects for work. I suspect that I might find it useful with family projects as well.

This learning opportunity has exposed more staff to new technology and services provided by Harris County. I think that is a real positive feature. More staff will be comfortable helping customers with technology based questions.

The YouTube may provide us with a better way of teaching techniques for doing searches and other services available in Harris County.

All in all, I think the 23 things were valuable if not pain free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I personally manage my family and business projects in Wrike. It's a great time-saving tool and it's pretty agile too. I tried to use Zoho's demo version once, but they had it only in Spanish. That bug seemed to be ridiculous, so I gave up on Zoho immediately.